Connect to Wifi:
Step 1: Check if Wi-Fi is connected
- If your Chromebook is connected to a network, you'll see the "Wi-Fi on" icon . You don’t need to complete the next step.
- If your Chromebook can’t connect, you'll see the "Wi-Fi off" icon . Turn on your Wi-Fi in the next step.
Step 2: Turn Wi-Fi on
- Click the Wi-Fi off icon .
- Click No network.
- Click Turn Wi-Fi on… or the Enable Wi-Fi icon .
- Your Chromebook will automatically look for available networks and show them to you in a list.
Step 3: Pick a network and connect
- Click the secure network icon .
- Type the network password and press Enter.
The District cannot provide any support for home wireless networks.
After connecting to your wireless network, you may log in to the Chromebook with your full email address as shown below. Click and enter your password at the prompt.
After opening Chrome, you may be asked to enter your password and username again. This time, only type firstname.lastname and your password.
Check Your Email:
On the apps dock on the bottom of the screen, select the gmail icon.
Login to Classroom:
On the apps dock on the bottom of the screen, select the Classroom icon.
Printing at Home:
Students and teachers are encouraged to submit work digitally and avoid printing when it is unnecessary.
Students may set up their home printers with the Google Cloud Print
solution to print from their
Chromebooks at home.
The District cannot provide any support for home printers.
Ask For Help:
Information about student help desks will be emailed to student accounts at the start of the school year.
More Google Apps Training:
Learn everything you need to know about all the Google apps at the Google Apps Training Center