Bus Stop Safety Reminders:
- Arrive a minimum of five to ten minutes before the scheduled pick-up time.
- Stand off the roadway, away from traffic.
- Do not run or play while waiting for the bus.
- When the bus arrives, wait until the bus comes to a complete stop and the red lights flash.
- Board the bus in an orderly manner – without pushing.
- Never run to catch the bus.
- When exiting the school bus, always walk straight away from the bus. Do not remain in the “danger zone” where the driver cannot see you.
- Never reach under the bus to pick up a dropped article.
- Never cross the roadway behind the bus.